Question is How to Start UID Aadhar Enrollment Centre in Your City and Town?
Open Aadhar Enrolment Centre Assam, Arunachal Pradesh (Itanagar), Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura | Start Own Aadhar Card Centre | Setting up and Managing An Aadhar Enrolment Centre in Your Locan Area, City or Locality | Setup An Aadhar Enrolment centre for Earn Money at lowest investment.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has started various Aadhar Centres for Aadhar Enrolment in various cities and towns across in India. We work for basically in Northeast India such as Assam, A.P, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura all city and villages. UIDAI has set up Permanent Aadhar Centres as well as Temporary Aadhar Centres in India. Both Enrollments Centres are set up by UIDAI after following the necessary guidelines as per the norms.
If you are interested to open an Aadhar Enrollment Centre in your Area or City, Just fill the form on the left side we will guide you and support you in opening your own Aadhar Card Enrollment Centre.
Who Can Start An Aadhar Center? and What is the requirements of Setups ?
Call on 9311460090 to know eligibility and how to setup your system..
Who is Enrollment Agency (EA)?
Enrollment Agencies are set up the UIDAI for undertaking the demographic and biometric data collection for Aadhar Card Enrollment of Indian citizens. They work around the country.
Who is Involved in Setup of Aadhar Enrollment Center?
To set up an Authorised Aadhar Card Enrollment Center participation of below is necessary, We provides you all details-
UIDAI (Unique Identification of India)
UIDAI provides guidelines to Registrar, verifies and approves the plans, provides certification of Biometric devices for setting up the Aadhar Enrollment Centre.
Work of a Registrar.
The work of registrar is to identify the perfect location for Aadhar Enrollment Centre. The registrar provides pre-enrollment data, prepares the Enrollment Station deployment plan.
Work of a New Aadhar Enrollment Agency.
The Enrollment Agency works for setup the Aadhar Card Enrollment Centre. The Enrolment Agency also arranges the required infrastructure to run an Aadhar Enrollment Centres. The agency also arranges Staff including trained and certified operators and supervisors.
Steps to Setup an Aadhar Enrollment Centre
- Regional Office (RO) of UIDAI approves the Aadhar Centre deployment plan.
- Aadhar Enrollment Agency supplies Software and Hardware Devices which are necessary for Aadhar Card Enrollment of citizens.
- After then Registrar loads KYR+ Application and provides Residents’ Pre-Enrollment Data and Beneficiary Database. He also checks Pin Code Data for its correctness and completeness.
- UIDAI provides content to Registrar for awareness and publicity in citizens for Aadhaar Enrollment.
- Registrar and Enrollment Agency creates awareness among citizens for Enrollment of Aadhaar.
- Enrollment Agency ensures that how many Operators and Supervisors available in Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
- Enrollment Agency on-boards operators, supervisors and introducers (OSI).
- Enrollment Agency ensures the Aadhaar Centre is ready.
- Registrar audits the Enrollment site readiness as per the checklist.